This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effect of TC Mona:
- Queens Road and Kings Road are both open to all traffic
- 16 roads are closed in the Central, 16 roads closed in the North, 1 road closed in the West and 3 roads closed in the Eastern Division
- Nakalavo Village Access Road in Sigatoka is closed due to fallen EFL cables
- Kings Road is reduced to single lane at Naqia due to rock fall
- We are advising members of the public to exercise extreme caution and avoid crossing flooded areas.
- The FRA is closely monitoring the situation of the roads in all divisions. Shall you have any further queries please call our toll free number 5720 or send an email to email@example.com.
Read full report: Situation Report No. 6 as at 1800 Hours – Sunday 6