Active Members are licensed hotels and accommodation providers within Fiji.
Associate Members are business organizations within the general ambit of the tourist industry.
The FHTA Board decides on new membership applications based on the standard criteria in the Articles of Association.
- Protects, encourages and promotes the interests of members in the business of accommodation, restaurant and kindred businesses within the general ambit of the tourist industry
- Maintains and promotes standards within the tourist industry
- Improves the service rendered to the public by members of the Association
- Acts as a non political agency
- Improves and promotes skills and knowledge of member employees at all levels by provision of training
FHTA is divided into the following regions:
- Coral Coast,
Regional meetings and Board meetings are usually held once a month.