For any business/property managers, dealing with an emergency situation can be unexpected. But when one does arise, you need to be able to handle it in a quick and orderly fashion. Knowing who you need to contact can help you effectively manage a stressful and otherwise fatal scenario. That is why the Fiji Hotel and Tourism Association (FHTA) is listing below the local ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact information which are crucial in times of these unexpected situations.
ZENS MEDICAL CENTRE LIMITED
- ZENS VISITOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM [pdf: 1.1 MB]
- CODE RED PROTOCOL FOR DENARAU [pdf: 204 KB]
- ZVHCS CODE RED AMBULANCE [pdf: 186 KB]
- CODE BLUE PROTOCOL FOR OFF ISLAND [pdf: 108 KB]
International Paramedic Rescue and Health Charity registered with the Australian Charity and Not for Profit Commission.
All Paramedics who assist in developing ambulance services and currently working with St John Fiji, VERT Rescue Fiji with support from the Ministry of Health.
Will also assist with training of Ambulance staff and assist FNU to develop an ambulance training course.
Mobile: +61 401097044
*Not for profit commission
St John Association of Fiji is a non-profit organisation that provides products and services related to health and safety for the general public and healthcare providers across the island of Fiji.
St John Association of Fiji
142 Amy St
P O Box 70,
- 24/7/365 Medical Access to Doctors Designated Resort Staff in over 90 Languages
- Medical Service Provider Referral
- Arrangement of Hospital Admission
- Guarantee of Medical Expenses Incurred during Hospitalization & Monitoring of Medical Condition *
- Arrangement of Emergency Medical Evacuation *
- Arrangement of Emergency Medical Repatriation
- Arrangement of Return of Minor Children *
- Arrangement of Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- First Aid Kits
- First Aid Training
* Subject to securing additional payment from the guest or their family
Andrew Candelet (Intl.SOS)
Tel: +61 7 3198 7025/+61 428 369465
Sara Shaw (MedAire)
Tel. +61 7 3198 7008/+61 409 020932
*Annual fees per resort. Extras (optional)
To introduce LifeFlight Fiji, a not-for-profit joint venture which is aimed at provided local Aeromedical evacuations and rescue services for locals and tourists as well as international evacuations.
Air Ambulance – In partnership with LifeFlight Australia, we will coordinate Air Ambulance retrieval services
Helicopter Rescue – With our helicopter assets and trained crews, we will be ready to deploy for any aero-medical or search & rescue missions
Emergency Response – Working with our community-focused partners, we have the capability to deploy Rapid Response Units within selected areas.
Medevac and Search & Rescue
Mobile: 9933907 / 7751401