Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is proud to announce the successful completion of the SGS PLEDGE audit on Disinfection
Monitored and Cleaning Checked mark by Standard Global Services SGS, the world’s leading inspection,
verification, testing and certification company.
This is the first resort in Fiji to complete this global program and its now a COVID-19 compliant hotel. The
official SGS PLEDGE shows that Radisson Blu Resort Fiji has met the requirements in the highest cleanliness,
disinfection and safety measures and is based on the successful completion of an independent, comprehensive
testing by SGS including a remote in-depth validation to ensure the hotel has implemented all safety step
protocols as outlined and recommended in the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol.
Mr Charles Homsy, General Manager of Radisson Blu Resort Fiji said, “We remain committed to delivering a
clean and safe environment with maximum hygiene standards to protect our guests, team members and
partners. We are pleased SGS PLEDGE has validated that we are in full compliance with all the health, safety,
disinfection protocols as outlined in the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol. We look forward to welcoming back our
guests to Radisson Blu Resort Fiji.”
The Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol includes:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch
- Social distancing practices around the resort.
- Stations installed with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves at the front entrance and hotel public
- All room keys disinfected and presented safely upon check-in.
- Cash-free methods of payments made available and encouraged.
- Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs for team members.
- Team members provided with personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Fiji Health Authority’s Regulations for sanitation, social distancing, health and safety.
Radisson Hotel Group recently announced its support and endorsement of the World Travel and Tourism (WTTC)
“Safe Travels” protocols, the industry’s new global hospitality framework and stamp, to provide consistency to
destinations and countries as well as guidance to travel providers, operators, and travellers about the new
approach to health and hygiene in the post-COVID-19 world.
For more information on Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol, please visit: