Media Release from the Fiji Roads Authority as at 8am, Monday 30th December 2019
This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effect of TC Sarai
- Both Queens Road and Kings Road are open
- 19 roads closed in the Western Division and 9 roads closed in the Central Division
- Vunisea Jetty is closed due to approach washout
- Moala Jetty is closed due to approach washout
- Jetty Road in Kadavu is closed due to a landslide.
- Several roads are being monitored for closure and we will continue to issue alerts and
warnings as required.
- Please do not drive into water of unknown depth and current as this can be life threatening.
- We are urging the public to please take all the necessary precautions and adhere to the
advisories from relevant authorities.
Keep up-to-date with the latest situation by following #FRAupdate on Facebook: Fiji Roads Authority and Twitter: @FijiRoads or visit our website: www.fijiroads.org
Members of the public can also contact the FRA on toll free number 5720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of affected roads can be viewed here.