- This event has passed.
Revolutionising Pacific Payments – Fiji Workshop
6 October, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Until now, the Pacific region has had limited options when receiving online payments from clients, customers, or guests. While some solutions are available, many business operators and hoteliers have opted to go without due to costs, set-up requirements, or lack of suitability for their business.
On October 6, 2021, PTI Australia is excited to host an online workshop for Fiji business operators on Revolutionising Pacific Payments. The workshop will discuss payment trends globally, Pacific payment challenges, and introduce a new entrant to the online payment space.
We hope you will join us for this important workshop, allowing your property to benefit from learning and implementing global best practices, particularly regarding Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant Online Payments and the online guest payment experience.
- DATE: 11am, Wednesday 6th October 2021
- VENUE: Online via Zoom, link to be included in the registration email
The session will be delivered via zoom, to take part you will need access to a smart device or computer that is connected to the internet.
PTI Australia’s ‘Revolutionising Pacific Payments’ workshop will break down how to best implement global payment practices, particularly those regarding Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant Online Payments and online guest payment experience.
Pacific Payment Challenges that will be addressed include:
- The requirement for guests to physically sign paper credit card authorisation forms
- High fees or large bonds to enable a payment gateway
- Manual processing of cards leaving hoteliers open to errors and security/fraud threats
- Guest ‘No shows’ leaving Hotels with limited ability to protect against the clawback of non-refundable deposits from guests
- Time-consuming reconciliation processes bogging down finance teams
- Chargebacks and payment queries.