- This event has passed.
Hotel Data Conference: Global Edition
8 February @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmUSD250
This conference will be tailored to STR worldwide hotelier audience, with never-before-seen analyses and data-driven presentations that will help you chart a course to recovery.
Date: 25 March 2021
Time: 12.00pm (Singapore time)
Conference highlights for Asia Pacific include:
- Macroeconomic Overview – Learn how various macroeconomic indicators (e.g. unemployment, corporate and consumer spending) will impact travel recovery, presented by Oxford Economics.
- Hotel Performance Overview – Analyze the key trends in hotel performance data, including analysis by segment, location, hotel type, class and more, presented by STR’s Jesper Palmqvist.
- Forecast Panel – Look ahead with STR and industry experts as we forecast hotel performance in 2021 and beyond.
- Executive Panel – Hear from senior-ranking executives as they dive into the unique challenges and opportunities hoteliers are facing in Asia Pacific.
- Spotlight on China- Learn how experts are studying trends in China to determine if (or when) early “green shoots” will blossom into a full-fledged recovery.
- A wide range of additional on-demand sessions including:
- Tourism After Lockdown
- The Evolving Role of Revenue Management
- Market Spotlights- a closer look at specific locations within APAC
- And many more!