- This event has passed.
Fiji Institute of Accountants Technical Workshop
19 March - 20 March
This Technical Workshop (19 – 20 March 2021) will feature four plenary sessions and two break–out sessions with the following presenters:
- Ram Bajekal, Managing Director, FMF Foods Limited Group of Companies – “WFH: the new norm”
- Kameli Batiweti, Chief Executive Officer, Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation – “Workplace Dynamics”
- Sahreena Mohammed, General Manager, AON (Fiji) Pte Limited – “Post COVID-19 Risk Management”
- Mohammed Khan, Senior Manager Audit & Assurances, KPMG – “IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts”
- Ilimotama Cawi, Lecturer in Forensic Accounting, University of the South Pacific – “Fraud and Corruption”
- Ram Bajekal, Managing Director, FMF Foods Limited Group of Companies – “Business Continuity in the Fiji Context”
Registration closes midday Friday 12 March 2021. Please register early with payment as only a limited number of rooms have been reserved.
Members’ rates will only be applicable for current financial members only i.e. whose 2021 subscriptions have been paid in full.
Participants attending all sessions at this Technical Workshop will qualify for 8 structured hours of Continuing Professional Education. Participants will be required to sign in at all sessions to verify attendance.
If you are interested in attending and have not received a notification, please contact the Institute on telephone 3305 807, mobile 9999 949 or email: email@example.com