Blue Lagoon Cruises – Monday 7th October 2019.
At Blue Lagoon Cruises, we are a business committed to creating a sustainable operating environment. Being the leading marine tourism operator in the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands, we are therefore committed to preserving this beautiful and pristine region.
We are very excited to announce that as of 1 April 2020, Blue Lagoon Cruises and our ship, M.V. Fiji Princess will be single use plastic free. Some changes made to our ship and cruises are:
1. All guests will be gifted a re-usable water bottle on arrival
2. The installation of artisan filtered mineral water stations throughout the ship which means drinking water on board is now complimentary
3. The installation of an on board glass crusher which turns all glass bottles on board (beer, wine etc) into sand within seconds to allow for an easy and responsible disposal
4. All land-based guest dining experiences, uses crockery and cutlery brought from (and returned to) the ship
5. Any products ordered as gifts or for sale on board are specifically ordered to be delivered with no plastic wrapping
6. Only paper straws are used in the on board bars and restaurant
7. Only aluminum and glass beverage products used on board