- This event has passed.
Webinar: Why is Online Content Crucial To The Post COVID-19 Recovery?
25 November, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) invites you to join us for our next webinar at 10 AM FJT on the 25th of November 2020.
Title: Why is Online Content Crucial To The Post COVID-19 Recovery?
Presenter: Robin Censure, Operations Manager, South Pacific Pocket Guide
– Why is online content crucial to the post-COVID-19 recovery?
– What type of content does the travel sector need?
– Where does editorial content fit in the conversion funnel?
– The key to successful editorial content
– A close look at Tonga Pocket Guide, a successful content platform
Born in France, Robin worked and travelled in 16 different countries before settling in New Zealand 10 years ago.
He has been successfully running tourism businesses there since then, including New Zealand’s largest and most popular travel guide, NZ Pocket Guide. His expertise in online marketing, content creation, SEO and tourism data has been used by dozens of companies in New Zealand and worldwide.
Under South Pacific Pocket Guide, he now creates a series of not-for-profit travel guides for Fiji, Tonga and Niue with plans to cover most other destinations in the South Pacific in the near future.