SPTE 2019 – REGISTER NOW
9 May @ 8:00 am - 10 May @ 5:00 pm
Registrations are still open and the information below will assist you in securing your place at #SPTE19.
The 6th South Pacific Tourism Exchange (SPTE) will be held on:
Date: Thursday 9 and Friday 10 May 2019
Venue: Grand Millennium Hotel, Auckland, New Zealand.
The 2019 SPTE is co-hosted by the South Pacific Tourism Organisation and New Zealand Māori Tourism.
Seller registration fees are FJD$2000.00 per business.
This year all Sellers will only have individual spaces equipped with table and chairs. There will be no booths or pull up banners erected.
· Maximum two people per business, per table;
· Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea;
· Welcome function on Wednesday 8 May; evening events Thursday and Friday;
· Up to 39 pre-scheduled 15-minute buyer appointments per seller over two days;
· Delegate registration pack
· Set up for each seller includes:
– 1x single 10 amps power point
– One trestle table
– Premium banquet chairs x 4
– Black table cloth
Accommodation – BOOK NO Book your flight before the 9th of February with Fiji Airways to receive 50% off lowest all year fares. The fares can be purchased from any of Fiji Airways distribution channels. W!
Accommodation for SPTE Sellers is available now at the Grand Millennium and at a discounted rate. A Group booking code is available to all our registered Sellers. Visit SPTE to book now
Book your Flights Now – via Fiji Airways
Book your flight before the 9th of February with Fiji Airways to receive 50% off lowest all year fares. The fares can be purchased from any of Fiji Airways distribution channels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!