- This event has passed.
Skift Global Forum 2020
21 September - 23 September$195
Skift Global Forum 2020 — the flagship global conference on the business of travel — will take place as an online international conference this year. In 2020, the “Global” really lives up to its promise, with a live broadcast on Eastern Timezone and on-demand access the day after and onwards. The Forum will feature talks with 40+ travel leaders spread over three days; accessible from anywhere in the world, any time you want.
Through our 2020 global theme, “The Decade Ahead: Safeguarding Travel’s Future,” Skift editors will lead frank and transparent conversations focused on what 2021 and beyond may look like for travel. This event will be essential for hearing how the industry’s leading business minds are working towards recovery and answering the big questions facing travel:
- What parts of global travel are gone forever?
- How has the pandemic accelerated digital transformation in travel?
- What does the future of online booking look like, and can it drive a faster rebound?
- Can hotels even re-open through uneven and unpredictable waves of return?
- How will the airline industry ever be able to rebound from this crisis?
- Where are the new travel tech innovators going to come from, and what parts of the industry will they disrupt?
- Is the world better off with a travel industry that is, say, 20 per cent smaller going forward?