- This event has passed.
Open Invitation to the Environment Impact Assessment Rountable Meetings
23 May @ 9:30 am - 24 May @ 1:00 pm
The Secretariat has received confirmation today of the details of the Ministry of Waterways and Environment, Nationwide Rountable discussion for the purpose of creating general awareness on the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) processes, requirements and time frames under the Environment Management Act 2005 and the Environment Management (EIA Process) Regulations 2007.
Businesses and all interested stakeholders are invited to the Environment Impact Assessment Roundtable sessions that will be held on the following dates and regions:
- Western Division – Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa in Sigatoka on May 23, 2019 from 9.30am – 1pm
- Western Division – Tanoa International Hotel in Nadi on May 24, 2019 from 10am – 1pm
Roundtable sessions in the following regions have completed;
- Central Division in Suva on May 8, 2019 from 10am – 1pm (Novotel, Lami)
- Northern Division in Labasa on May 14, 2019 from 9am – 2pm
- Northern Division in Savusavu on May 15, 2019 from 9am – 2pm
Confirmation of venues for the West & Northern meetings will be conveyed to participants when they register.