Occupation Health and Safety Training [OHS Module I & II]
8 May @ 8:00 am - 10 May @ 5:00 pm
The Health & Safety at Work (Training) Regulations 1997 requires basic training for managers, supervisors and workers.
In view of this requirement, the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation in collaboration with the National OHS Service of the Ministry of Employment Productivity and Industrial Relations. The National OHS Servicehave innovated its OHS Module I & II package to include the basic training mapped across the days attended. It also provides for a day-long refresher course for health and safety representatives and committee members.
- The integrated package provides organizations with added advantages, such as: Learners receive certification based on training days attended.
- There is no increase in contact time. Both trainings are delivered in 3 days or 21 hours.
- Promotes productivity and training efficiency for the organization
- Training for the full course is “grant claimable”.
- Health & Safety Legalities (Health & Safety at Work Act 1996 – Section 1 – Section 32)
- Health & Safety Committee Legalities (HASAWA 1996 – Part III & Legal Notice 168)
- Effective communication
- Risk Management
- Conducting Workplace Inspections
- Responding to Workplace Incidents
Venues & Dates of the Training:
- Suva: FCEF Boardroom | Date: 8 – 10 May, 2019
- Nadi: Venue TBC | Date: 3 – 5 June, 2019
Training cost for the 3 Days:
- $327.50VIP for member
- $436.00VIP for non-member