- This event has passed.
FIA Technical Workshop March 2020
13 March @ 8:00 am - 14 March @ 5:00 pm
The Fiji Institute of Accountants will be holding their first Technical Workshop for 2020 at the Warwick Fiji from 13-14 March 2020.
This Technical Workshop will feature four plenary sessions and two break-out sessions with the following presenters:
- Sharyne Fong, Chief Executive Officer, Leadership Fiji – “Ethical Leadership”
- Krishna Chandra, Deputy Director Fraud & Investigation, Intelligence, Compliance & Investigations, Fiji Revenue and Customs Service – “Customs Valuation Agreement: overview, articles & notes”
- Jon Apted, Partner, Munro Leys – “Online Safety”
- Paritosh Deo, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers – “Practical Issues Implementing IFRS9, 15 & 16”
- Nacanieli Rika, Associate Dean, Planning & Quality, Faculty of Business & Economics, University of the South Pacific – “IASB Exposure Draft on General Presentation & Disclosures”
- Karishma Kumar, Deputy Director New Tax Information System, Fiji Revenue and Customs Service – “New Tax Information System”
Please use the links http://www.fia.org.fj//Technical-Workshop-Notice-Programme-2020 and http://www.fia.org.fj//Technical-Workshop-Information-Package-Registration-Form-2020 for more details.
Registration fees apply.
You are encouraged to reserve and pay early as FIA have contracted a limited number of rooms with the Resort.
Registrations and payment close midday 28 February 2020 and should be directed to this email i.e. email@example.com.