- This event has passed.
ERP 2007- Application and Implementation from an Employment Relations Practitioner’s Perspective
17 July @ 9:00 am - 18 July @ 5:00 pm
The Fiji Human Resources Institute (FHRI) are now receiving registrations for Employment Relations Promulgation (ERP) 2007- Application and Implementation from an Employment Relations Practitioner’s Perspective training.Training OVERVIEW
Managing Employee Relations is the most critical challenge that organizations confront. The challenge is particularly acute in understanding, applying and implementing the Employment Relations Promulgation (ERP) 2007. This training is aimed at HR professionals, Team Leaders, Managers and employees who have direct supervision or leadership roles to have a better understanding of the underlying principles of ERP 2007. The training will focus on the application and implementation of ERP from an Employment Relations Practitioner’s perspective.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of basic principles of ERP 2007
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the issues that shape workplace employee relations
- Manage employee files and records as per ERP 2007
- Better understand their Human Resources Policies and SOPs and ensure they are compliant with the ERP
- Identify good and bad workplace practices
- Develop Agreements, Contracts and Policies covering employee relations
- Improve their compliance capability and avoid unnecessary employee relations grievances and disputes
Course Facilitator: Mr Noel Tofinga
Course Duration: 1 day
Course fees: $200 for FHRI members and $220 for non FHRI members
The training fee includes training materials, certificates, lunch and refreshments for the participants.
This training is grant claimable.
For any further details, please do not hesitate to contact;
Fiji Human Resources Institute