La Calédonienne des Eaux is a subsidiary of the Suez group.
Suez and its subsidiaries are committed to meeting the challenges of preserving resources and protecting ecosystems by providing innovative solutions to millions of people and industries in the fields of drinking water and sanitation. and waste management.
IN THE WATER SECTOR, SUEZ’S ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• collection, treatment and distribution of drinking water,
• collection and purification of domestic and industrial water,
• biological and energetic recovery of sludge from purification.
IN THE FIELD OF WASTE, SUEZ PROVIDES:
• collection of all types of waste (except radioactive waste ) and urban cleanliness,
• sorting and pre-treatment of waste,
• recycling, material, biological and energy recovery of recoverable waste and disposal by incineration or landfill. for residual waste.
Membership Level: Associate